When using the Website, user data such as IP address, domain name, browser type are automatically collected. These data can be collected by cookies or other similar mechanisms such as the Google Analytics system, they can also be saved in server logs. These mechanisms are used to help users use the Website, learn their preferences regarding how to use it, display ads and information tailored to the user’s preferences. Cookies are small text files sent by the Website to your terminal devices (e.g. computer, telephone, tablet, etc.) while using the Website. These files usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used, among others in order to:
- adapt the content of the Website pages to the user’s preferences and optimize the use of the Website, in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website user and properly display the Website page tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help understand how Website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging into the Account), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
The cookies we use may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when you close your browser, while permanent cookies are also stored after you finish using the Website and are used to store information such as your password or login, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the Website.
The Website uses:
- necessary cookies, i.e. enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the registration on the Website;
performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website;
- functional cookies, enabling “remembering” user-selected settings and personalizing the user interface;
advertising cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content tailored to their interests.
Cookies placed on the Website user’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with us.
In any case, you can block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies using the appropriate options of your web browser. In case of problems, we advise you to use the browser’s help file or contact the browser manufacturer you are using. More useful information about cookies can be found at: www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl
In addition to cookies, the Website may also collect data as part of so-called logs or log files. Information contained in logs may include, among others Your IP address, type of platform and web browser, Internet provider and the address of the page from which you entered the Website. Some subpages of the Website and other means of communication with you may contain so-called Web Beacon, which allow you to receive information such as the computer’s IP address, page URL, page loading time, type of browser.